Imagine: Your Pretty Good PR Plan, Your Basically There Brand Story, Turned to Gold. In Just a Few Days.
Is your big vision for your business held up by a to-do list that makes you feel like just crawling back to bed? Possibly under the bed? For about 100 years?
The Brand Elixir is my signature offering.
Strategic sorcery + a custom marketing potion for your business.
How it Works
Lulu Hammisou, Grey Parachutes
My Brand Elixir session totally blew me away! Here I was, looking forward to a call to get your feedback on my brand language and website. Instead you zoomed in on my talents, passion and tucked-away dreams, and wrapped it all up into a genius strategy, with clear priorities, and a manageable to-do list to help me bring this new direction to life. Crosby for President!
Astrid Mueller, Atelier Giselle
Seandra Case, Melyssa Johnson, Showcase
Cutting right to the chase – I like you already. During our initial session, we’ll identify the ingredients for your custom Brand Elixir, which typically includes a PR/Marketing/Website roadmap and a few extra copy-heavy documents.
We’ll agree on the deliverables together, but they may include a mix the following:
- A brand-spanking new About Page
- A bio so good it sings
- Promotional copy directions for your homepage
- Name ideas for your new company
- A brand manifesto or artist statement
- A list of annual story ideas to promote your brand (and when to pitch the media about them)
- A series of press materials (press release, fact sheet)
- An email template to get editors excited about your brand
- An email template to ask a fashion blogger to collaborate on a campaign
- List of important updates/tweaks to make to your website/social platforms
- Professional referrals (PR agencies, graphic designers, project managers, interns)
A bit of context: most boutique PR agencies charge a minimum $5k monthly retainer and a 6-month commitment. Top-tier consultants easily command $3,ooo an HOUR (I know, because it’s been offered to me). A multi-channel marketing roadmap can easily cost $25k.
The Brand Elixir includes:
- Brand Elixir Potion Guide ($129 value)
- A 90-minute strategy session ($750 value)
- 5 marketing/brand documents with one round of revision each ($5,500 value)
- A 30-minute follow up review session ($245 value)
- Two weeks of email access ($1,00 value)
- One Instagram ad promoting your business to PR Couture’s nearly 16k followers ($125)
- A copy of my how to pitch the media guide, Pitch Perfect ($25)
- Recommendations, referrals and personal introductions to my network (priceless)
That’s approximately $8,150 worth of goodies
Your investment is:
- approximately 5 hours of your time
- about 10 days of patience
- a starting price of $3,200 (pricing may increase depending on the complexity of the project – send me a note for more info)
You can pay in 2 installments (due before the start of our strategy session) or save $75 when you pay at once.
My own mix of magic comes from an ability to quickly craft irresistible, on-brand copy and creative campaign concepts that spark emotion and action, while being mindful of goals, priorities and budgets. But it’s a bit more than that. I’ve got an alchemical sixth sense for turning, tweaking and polishing pretty good communication strategy into pure gold.
I am a digital marketing strategist and entrepreneur. But really, I’m an idea alchemist. I just can’t help it.
I pull from a decade of tactical, award-winning experience in lifestyle and fashion public relations, digital marketing, social media, and content strategy for consumer brands, as well as blogging, copywriting, and SEO for more than 50 brands and agencies, including PR Couture. Most recently I established and then directed the social media department for a digital marketing agency that Ad Age regularly names to it’s “Best Places to Work List,” (and where my work for Charlotte Russe was called a “Social Media Supernova,” in USA Today). Over the past decade I’ve worked with large brands like Quiksilver, CND, Charlotte Russe, Eagle Creek and Sutter Home, as well as smaller brands like Sky Collection, Les Lunes and ScandiCandy. Together we have uncovered exciting ways to capture brand essence and voice, and to effectively engage and activate today’s social consumer.
When I’m not helping brands boost their impact and managing PR Couture, I train aspiring fashion publicists and independent designers in public relations and digital marketing strategy. I have a Master’s Degree in Mass Communication and Media Studies and wrote the first academic thesis about Fashion PR (in case nerding out about the fashion industry is an interest of yours as well).
In a word, no. I am not interested in working as your publicist or day-to-day marketing manager (been there, done that, thank you very much!). That said, I am happy to make referrals to great people who would love to do exactly that – just ask!
I have had a few, kismet-style Elixir clients where we really hit it off, were supremely in sync and both really wanted to keep the momentum going. If these type of fireworks happens to us, we can discuss an ongoing strategic advisor-type role.